Saturday, June 17, 2006

The show must go on..................

I could never learn tables beyond 10.
I could never mug up the points for the 5 year plans.
I could never correctly remember which Moghul emperor came after whom.
I could never calculate the molarity of a chemical correctly.
I could never appriciate the 'beauty' of algebra, however hard my teachers tried.
I could never mug up anything beyond the 'Rama shabda' properly.
I could never draw the butterfly as it shd be, in my lab records.
I could never calclulate the rate of water flow in those pipe problems.
I could never differenciate between Frost and Yeats.
I could never recall which Kannada Jnanpeeth awaardee wrote what?
I could never write down Fridel-kraft's alcylation reaction properly.
I could never fathom the real purpose behind the Laplace Transforms.
I could never decipher the basics of signal processing.
I could never understand the real reason for having a star-delta starter.
I could never write a doubly linked-list on my own.
I could never realize the importance of the "professional way of working".

Yet , here I am. Somehow surviving to fight another day. And now, I am going to do my MBA.

I dunno how to prepare a balance sheet.
I dunno how to use statistics for data interpretation.
I dunno why we should learn opearations.
I dunno anything beyond calculating simple interest.
I dunno an iota abt supply chain management.
I dunno how am I going to survice the next two years.

Lord forgive me, for I know not what I am doing!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ignorance is bliss!"

Pradeep

Whencutdeep said...

i could never write like that!!
i could never stop readin ur posts!! lol

cheers man...all the very best at spj!!

Anonymous said...

oh!really?
Now I know why u lost 2 marks in in Social Science, 1 mark in Kannada, 2 in Sanskrit in ur Xth board, 3 in Chemistry in XIIth; why u were just the 19th rank holder in State Board, one of the toppers in ur Engg and not "the topper", why u write one of the best blogs and not "the best" ones.....
I would suggest u one thing..
u better not be aware how ur next 2 years pass.Else..u would be "the best Business Consultant" and not one of the best ones"

Srini said...

I totally agree with what Karthik has said. Excellent comment to the excellent blogger.
Topper now to top in SP JAIN.

bubble said...

nuisanse....

there is a height to being humble...

chup raho sandy!!
hamein malum hai ki tum stud ho.. tum tarzan ho.. fir yeh sab!!

this is not humorous...

ok ok okkkkk..
i like the title.. the show must go on!.. yes it must
and .. it will

WASA said...

swalpaddalli too much aaytu.
your blog applies to most of us rather than urself.

Anonymous said...

sumne olu...u r the smartest there am sure

Swaroop Bhushan said...

The Lord will forgive you. Cos you know what you know not and could not.

Anurag said...

good one dude..........i too dunno most of the things u dont....he he...brothers in ignorance :D

CK said...

he he .

accounts is bad man :(

vidya said...

I am six months away from being placed-
I still dont know what they balance in a balance sheet....
Supply chain management is a cool word though i still dont know whats the big deal about it!
I dont know what to do with excel!, scroll up and down for kicks...
I dint crunch a single number in my summer intership-i love numbers you see!
you are on the right path brother! trudge on!

Ashu said...

Visited the blog after a real long time pal ... gud stuff but i'll still keep waiting for 'the' post on this blog. Lets see how much more time it will take :)

regarding this particular post, my gut feel is that no one cares what you know or what you dont... it is what you (or neone else) finally brings to the table that matters.

it would be an interesting idea to see how your posts on your mba change as u progress through the various trims in SP... mayb you will have one on these lines sometimes later... i'm sure that post would be worth all the wait

atb